- Call it "training" if you want. The PlayStation 3 version of FIFA 13 will support the PlayStation Move, and the special controls were demonstrated during Gamescom press conference.FIFA 13 will have a feature called Match Day that incorporates real-world developments into the gameplay, through the running in-game commentary. Match Day will also affect gameplay, with team figures changing to reflect the real world numbers, and in-game stats reflecting on-pitch performance.
- FIFA 13 and FIFA 13 Coins Manager, EA's annual footie franchise installments, have dribbled out some screenshots and a trailer for this year's installment.EA Games president Frank Gibeau told us during Gamescom. "We take it very seriously, put a lot of resources on it. The learning from the FIFA example last year has been incorporated this year. Gibeau said that EA did hire someone from Microsoft to add layers of security precautions and other anti-hack methods inside the publisher's products.The gold packs are meant to be used with FIFA's Ultimate Team, the online ecosystem that last year was subject to a flurry of hacks.
- "I hope that they do, and I think our performance will have to make them feel that way." He concluded, "We can promise it, but we have to actually show it."Aside from those two, there will also be demo stations at EA's booth for Need for Speed: Most Wanted, FIFA 13, FIFA Manager 13,Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Star Wars: The Old Republic.Unfortunately, in this instance, it stands for "paid downloadable content," and EA Sports' $25 "Season Ticket" is adding a smattering of said content to its value proposition in its coming line of annual sports games.
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Electronic Arts made over $39 million in just three months off FIFA 14 coins DLC last year – a 69 percent increase from the same period the year before – but it also created a lot of headaches for consumers (and us) with what came to be known as the "FIFA hack."Well, EA thinks you'll want to experience that all over again in video game form through the latest FIFA iteration.
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Although FIFA 14 Coins on Wii U featured our award-winning HD gameplay and innovative new ways to play, the commercial results were disappointing,The two companies announced this morning they'll continue going steady until December 31, 2022.The entire FIFA franchise generated $350 million in digital net revenue in FY 2013, including sales from FIFA Online and FIFA World Class Soccer.
- FIFA 13 sold through 14.5 million units in fiscal year 2013, up 30 percent compared with FIFA 13 Coins sales from the prior year. It's not the only EA Sports title to avoid the system, as EA confirmed earlier this month that the Madden series will not see a release in 2013 on Wii U either.
- We have a strong partnership with Nintendo and will continue to evaluate opportunities for developinIn the executive understatement of the week, EA Sports EVP Andrew Wilson said, "EA Sports released the first FIFA-branded soccer game in 1993, and 20 years later our partnership with FIFA continues to be very strong."The entire FIFA franchise generated $350 million in digital net revenue in FY 2013, including sales from FIFA Online and FIFA World Class Soccer.
- You know that couple where everything is just public displays of affection and love notes? With this morning's revelation that EA does not have any Wii U games in development comes the outright confirmation that FIFA 14 will not be appearing on the system as well.The reboot, developed by Ninja Theory (Heavenly Sword), sold just over a third of what Devil May Cry 4 had when it comboed the number one spot in 2008.
FIFA 14 Coins first touch controls forces players to calculate their decisions on the field more carefully than ever before, as one bad bounce can create an opening for your opponent. Layered with that unpredictability and an always-improving AI is the EA Sports Football Club Catalogue, which builds on the XP system pervasive throughout the game by offering players in-game rewards for their efforts.
- FIFA 13 Coins is a complete game, and is unquestionably my favorite sports game of 2012.U is never hampered by these features, remaining a fresh and fun platforming experience. Sprinkle in the game's added challenges and multiplayer modes, and this is definitely a great way to launch a system.What's impressive is that after losing your ship in this game (and that will happen), you'll find yourself attempting to beat your high score and unlock more ships.
- It's a simple spaceship simulator with a high replay value, and probably the most addictive game of 2012 for me."The entire game can be slowed down. The computer can be set to perform slower and with less efficiency. Player controlled avatars can utilize additional speed, accuracy and shot power. DmC was the only new release to chart in the top 40 last week.
- Stylishly swing past the break for the UK top ten. Layered with that unpredictability and an always-improving AI is the EA Sports Football Club Catalogue, which builds on the XP system pervasive throughout the game by offering players in-game rewards for their efforts.
- FIFA 13 Coins is a complete game, and is unquestionably my favorite sports game of 2012.For those with cognitive disorders and motor impairments, the ability to set the game to an acceptable rate of speed enables those with even the most severe of disabilities."f the historical pattern holds up, FIFA and Just Dance franchises will show strong in the weeks ahead as the year gears up.
- Just Dance 4 is currently in seventh.An unchanged top five represents a post-Christmas lull for retail as it catches its breath from the maelstrom of the holidays.It's a simple spaceship simulator with a high replay value, and probably the most addictive game of 2012 for me.
Monday, November 11, 2013
FIFA 14 Coins saw $70 million in revenue from digital sales in Q1 of fiscal year 2014, which stretches from April 1, 2013 through June 30, 2013. With this morning's revelation that EA does not have any Wii U games in development comes the outright confirmation that FIFA 14 will not be appearing on the system as well.
- You know that couple where everything is just public displays of affection and love notes? That's Electronic Arts and the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA). FIFA 13 sold through 14.5 million units in fiscal year 2013, up 30 percent compared with FIFA 12 sales from the prior year. Net revenue from digital sales hit $200 million in adjusted, non-GAAP terms, an increase of 94 percent compared with FIFA 12 year-over-year.FIFA 13 sold through 12 million units through the third fiscal quarter ending December 31, 2012, an increase of 23 percent over FIFA 12's sales the previous year.
- The new year kicks off with FIFA 13 seated first on the UK all formats sales chart. The game hadn't been in the top spot since that naughty Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 showed up, followed by a surprisingly strong showing by Far Cry 3. There is one game demo on the Wii U eShop in North America, and it's for EA Sports' FIFA 13. The approximately 1.2GB downlCall of Duty: Black Ops 2 maintained its top spot on the UK charts, despite a sales drop of 81 percent.
- However, when you're the fourth largest game launch of all time in the UK, you've likely got a decent buffer.FIFA 13 Wii U uses the WiiPad for touch-based passing, kicking and tackling, plus real-time manager options like substituting players and changing positions. Also if you take off your shirt and run around screaming after you score a goal, EA sends you a nice email – okay,Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 launched across the globe last week and, as sure as the Queen combines her corgis like Voltron into one giant corgi to ride around the palace, the game debuted in the top spot.
Thursday, November 7, 2013
HIRELEVELER.com is the leading team in Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Coins, we can deliver the FUT14 Coins in 30 minutes and selling at a nice price.Be the owner of a FUT 13 coins without paying a single coin.We are providing the Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Coins on PC Platform, Xbox360 Platform, Play Station 3 Platform and IPAD Platform at reasonable price.
- The Wii U version was released alongside the console on its launch day in all regions. FIFA 13 included new features to the FIFA franchise such as the First Touch Control. New celebrations were also added as a new feature.On HIRELEVELER.com Store, there's no phone call or no hidden cost. In the payment, we recommended PayPal and Credit Cards.
- Also the Google Checkout, Paysafecard, Paybycash, Moneybookers are available. y, France, Canada, Austrilia and other Europe/North American countries, but the Fifa 13 Ultimate Team is a international game, and we welcome everybody all over the world.All leagues from FIFA 12 are included, with the addition of the Saudi Professional League for the first time in the series history.
- Nintendo's Wii version received a negative review from ONM, who stated that the game was a "shamefully cynical 'update' that brings absolutely nothing new to the table", giving the game a 30% rating.EA has attempted to solve this problem than other reports show complaints by players who have not yet been pre-published in the bonus games.In FUT 13 Coins, we insist FAST DELIVERY, we can deliver in 30 minutes after payment placed.